The link above will take you to their page…but here is what they ask:
- 1. Write an article/poem related to Women & Women Empowerment and post in your blog.
- 2. Link back to this article of KnowYourStar.com with a hyperlink so your readers and friends can join us if they are interested.
- 3. Enter your name and link into the Linky widget. (It should be the post link, and not your blog link in general. In your blog, click on the post title. The URL in the address bar would be the post link.).
- 4. Read and enjoy as many of the other writers as well. When you read more, most of them return to read yours.
- 5. Don’t miss this golden chance to impact the society! Let’s change it for better!
In collaboration with my dear friend and fellow blogger, Susan Daniels and her amazing ability to put what we feel into poetry…the following is our response to the challenge!
We did a series of three poems/images. The poetry is classic Daniels and the images are composites of photos of my own that I’ve manipulated to show what her words mean to me.
Please join the challenge is you feel you can, but if not, Join in the Conversation, visit KnowYourStar.com and read some of the other powerful entries in the effort to get RAPE out of the closet.
Thank you, and thank you Susan.
Number 1 – RAPE HURTS by Susan and Rhonda
Number 2 – She will post Wednesday August 7th
Number 3 – Stranger will post Thursday August 8th